the fam

the fam

Friday 9 November 2012

Half Term Happiness

I'm a bit late with this post (as eldest has been back at school for a week) but I really wanted a reminder of our busy time to look back on. I love the holidays with the kids - it's a nice break from the usual rush every morning and we get to spend 'proper' time together.

I adore Autumn time - everything looks so beautiful. I love to see the colour of the trees, the falling leaves and the misty mornings.





At the start of the half term Alfie went to the first of 2 halloween parties - the 1st of a schoolfriend who turned 6


Then we went on nature walks and ate chocolate cake in the park, looked at the beautiful trees turning to gold..









Did some messy art..



There were pumpkins and Trick or Treating...







A stay with Nanny & Grandad, another halloween party... 







...and then fireworks to end the week with a bang!









...not sure how we fitted it all in!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would love to hear your feedback or comments. I will try my best to reply!